Stopping in to say hello.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Stopping in to say hello. Author: AtollCraterLocation: Memphis, TN PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 am
    —
Hello -BK- members.
I just joined the forums and teamspeak and have had fun listening to everyone and trying to get to know the voices. However, I am very new to all of this and it may take time for me to get used to it. I am considering joining -BK- but the busy life may hinder my joining. Thank you for the cool servers and rules that you have set up. I'm not much of a "runner-gunner" so your servers are a welcome relief to the rest of them.
Anyway, I've had a lot of fun being killed by the -BK- folks and look forward to being at the other end of your barrels even more. Keep rockin' -BK-!

#2: Re: Stopping in to say hello. Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 am
    —
THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST AND WELCOME TO OUR SERVERS

OUR DOORS ARE ALWATS OPEN TO FOLKS LIKE YOURSELF

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE POST

#3: Re: Stopping in to say hello. Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 am
    —
If they took Texas Red, they will take you!  Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Stopping in to say hello. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 am
    —
G'day.  AtollCrater. Thanks mate for your feedback. We are proud of our servers and our clan. Our family of BK works hard to provide a good venue for gaming. Jump on board and ride the wave. All good fun. Cheers.

#5: Re: Stopping in to say hello. Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 am
    —
Thanks for your comments, look forward to shooting you sometime soon!

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1