Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Gameplay Video Leaked
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Gameplay Video Leaked Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Gameplay Video Leaked Author: Dog_Z PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 pm
    —
Very cool.  Thanks!

#3: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Gameplay Video Leaked Author: RivanKLocation: North Dakota, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm
    —
Looks sweet! Alot better than the original I'd say.

#4: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Gameplay Video Leaked Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 pm
    —
I actually already have this in the ALL ACCESS thread, along with dozens of other interviews and game play videos

#5: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Gameplay Video Leaked Author: NHLhockyLocation: Gainesville, Georgia PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 pm
    —
The anticipation on this is going to drive me crazy.  Not sure if I am going to go straight to the store to buy it or go on my lunch hour from work!  I am pleased with the gameplay from the video shown as compared to some other leaks.  I also like the fact that both styles are different enough to challenge you but also make the game more interesting.  Thanks for posting Luke.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1