Some people just have to have that high score...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:07 pm
    —

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: Red_Leg-LRS- PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm
    —
OMG.. that is hilarious.. and SO SO WRONG... hahaa

#3: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: RivanKLocation: North Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:20 am
    —
So what exactly was that score? You figure 5 points for each cyclist, plus one point for each being head on and having the chance to move, minus 1.5 points for going the wrong way to hit them................

#4: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: AstroDadLocation: Long Island, NY PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:30 am
    —
As a road biker, I don't find this funny...oh heck..yes I do, but not really. Well maybe. No...no way.

#5: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:07 am
    —
LOL. Tour De france?

#6: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 am
    —
holy crap, they caught my accident on film? Shocked   Shocked  Shocked

#7: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 pm
    —
Safer on 4 wheels

#8: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: NHLhockyLocation: Gainesville, Georgia PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 pm
    —
First I hope everyone was ok after, but wonder he they used an aimbot?  And again, I hope everyone turned out ok in the end.

#9: Re: Some people just have to have that high score... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:57 pm
    —
Bump

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1