Inglorious Basterds
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

#1: Inglorious Basterds Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:58 am
    —
Hey everyone, I recently seen Inglorious Basterds in theaters the other night and I have to say it was one heck of a movie.

It was surprisingly very funny, kept your interest for the better part of the 2.5 hour running time, had a thoughtful and well designed plot, and finally had outstanding acting.

If you plan on going to catch a flick in the near future I would highly recommend seeing this movie if you can with stand the length of it.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10, I missed a part of it when I had to use the washroom because my bladder couldn't hold up any more, if it wasn't for that it would be a 8.5/10.

#2: Re: Inglorious Basterds Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:04 am
    —
It's the movies fault you almost had an accident!

#3: Re: Inglorious Basterds Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:38 am
    —
I know!

#4: Re: Inglorious Basterds Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 am
    —
It's a hoot  Very Happy not what I expected. Yes see it man it is funny...... Laughing

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1