Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: CDesperadoLocation: Dallas TX PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 am
    —
I thought everyone here might be interested in seeing a few pics of Luke and his beautiful bride Jessica!

Congrats y'all!

And just a few quick thoughts about the wedding...

Luke and Jessica were married in a small church in Grand Rapids Michigan, near the historic downtown area of the once small town. You can definitely feel the presence of God's love in this church - and as it turns out, when Luke's grandfather was a boy, he used to sleep in the basement on Saturday nights to ensure the coal furnace was tended overnight for the Sunday morning services. Both Luke and Jessica have a strong sense of family - and after spending a small amount of time with both of their families, it's clear to me that the bonds run deep, and that there is a lot of love shared between the families on both sides.

Jessica and Luke were married by Tom, who (if I remember correctly) had volunteered as a base chaplain and became a friend and spiritual mentor to Jessica over the years. He told me he was impressed by Jessica's dedication and compassion and after spending only a little time with Jessica, it is clear to see how Luke could fall for someone who carries herself with such grace and dignity.

I'll post more info and some more pics over the weekend, but for now...

Luke, Jessica... Congratulations and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

#2: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:20 am
    —
Congratz guys! Very Happy

#3: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 am
    —
Congratulations to you both and many years of happiness together.

Glad to see you made it up there CD ! Safe trip back.

#4: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:49 am
    —
Yay! Our GOA now has a boss!

#5: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 am
    —
Congratulations Luke!

#6: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 am
    —
Congratulations to the both of you.

#7: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:58 am
    —
Congrats!

#8: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:06 am
    —
Congratulations on your marriage...  May your years be filled with joy and happiness...

Fish_USN

#9: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:41 am
    —
Congratulations Luke and Jessica on your marraige. I wish you both many years of happinness. Great shots too CD.

#10: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:41 am
    —
Congrats

#11: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:54 am
    —
Congratulations!!

#12: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 am
    —
Congratz from the Undead and all my Undead Kin, Party in the Graveyard tonight in your honor

#13: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 am
    —
Congrats to Mr and Mrs GOA. All the best for the future.

#14: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:25 am
    —
Congratulations.

#15: Re: Luke and Jessica - Officially Man and Wife Smile Author: BolerroLocation: Warshington (state) PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 am
    —
Congratulation to the both of you. May God bless you both in your life long journey together.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3