Update on Tinman!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Update on Tinman! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:09 am
    —
I'm very exited that we got to talk with Tinman on TS today. (After we accidently kicked him... lol) His chemotherapy is over now and he has an appointment next week with the doctors to make sure that the chemotherapy got all of the cancer. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: MRHIGHLIFE PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 am
    —
Tinman.....

As we talked, I am a pharmacist.  If you ever need anything at all, give me a pm or email.    I wish u the best, and dont feel any hesitations in asking me anything.  Best of luck to you bro.

HighLife

#3: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 am
    —
We've been hoping to hear some good news about Tinman. Glad the chemo is over. I have no idea how horrible it is to go through what he has been through. My prayers are for him.

#4: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 am
    —
Great to talk to see you on tonite KCT ! So glad you've jumped another hurdle in your battle and hope to see you on more.
Much prayers and good wishes from Illinois bud.

#5: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 am
    —
Although I did not get to speak with you tonight I do know that 99snake was happy to see you back on TS as am I . I hope only the best for you Tinman and you are in our thoughts and prayers.....hope to see you online soon

#6: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: smile PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 am
    —
oh man tinmnan I miss you

#7: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:33 am
    —
Hey KCTinman. Glad to hear you are through the worst. We miss you mate and look forward to your return. God Bless.

#8: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: GrayBearLocation: Syracuse NY PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 am
    —
Glad to hear Tinman, as a nurse I am always happy when a plan comes together. Very Happy

#9: Re: Update on Tinman! Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:09 pm
    —
Glad to hear Tinman, hope to seeya in TS soon m8

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1