Goodbye
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Goodbye Author: BolerroLocation: Warshington (state) PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm
    —
I have decided to move on and wanted to wish you all the best. I will drop in from time to time to visit and die frequently, so this doesn't mean you won't see me again. I had lots of great times here that won't be forgotten and I thank you all for that.

Take care all...

Bolerro

#2: Re: Goodbye Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm
    —
Bolerro, I really don't know what to say. I have to say that it has been great knowing you even for this brief period of time and I wish you the best in the future with whatever you do. Take care and I hope to see you back on here soon.

#3: Re: Goodbye Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm
    —
Take care Bolerro I  wish you all the best and hope to see you around here again soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Goodbye Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm
    —
good luck m8!!! will miss you but im sure whatever you decide is for the best Smile
kill ya l8r!!!

#5: Re: Goodbye Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm
    —
Take care but don't be a stranger. When you get in the mood pop into TS and say yo.

#6: Re: Goodbye Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 pm
    —
cya around buddy "May God Be The Wind Beneath Your Wings"  Very Happy

#7: Re: Goodbye Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm
    —
Well, that stinks.  I hate to see you leave, but, understand.  Take care and will look for ya on the servers.

#8: Re: Goodbye Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 pm
    —
Well. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do  Wink take care bud.

#9: Re: Goodbye Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 am
    —
Have Fun at GW

#10: Re: Goodbye Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 am
    —
Twisted Evil

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1