Battleground Europe
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Battleground Europe Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 pm
    —
Some of you may have heard me talk about this game before.  It's a WWII game that features a good portion of Europe.  You can fly fighters or bombers, drive various vehicles from tanks to half-tracks, man anti-tank/air guns, and it's also an FPS with various infantry types from rifleman, sniper, machinegunner, and lt mortars.  It's 99% pvp the only a.i. is a few gun emplacements in cities.  It is p2p and the learning curve is pretty rough.  Also, I think the average age of the player base is in the late 20's to mid-30's.  Well, they are going to be releasing a huge update.  Their graphics were getting pretty old so I thought I'd share what they are doing to update the game.  Battleground Europe    My two favorite things in this is the need to use teamwork and the ability to call for armor/air support from other players.

#2: Re: Battleground Europe Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm
    —
YES good find. I saw this a long time ago and have been searching for it again. Are the graphics getting updated?

#3: Re: Battleground Europe Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:35 pm
    —
Never heard of it...I'll check it out.

#4: Re: Battleground Europe Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:16 pm
    —
The screenshots on the website are the upgrades.  I honestly don't mind less graphics for such diverse and challenging game play.  Remember there are no maps to load..it's one huge map.  Some towns can take over an hour to drive between, which i've done to help resupply during an attack.  Ack

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1