BHD
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: BHD Author: Sky PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 am
    —
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I have found some time on my hands and have been playing BHD! It would be great to play with some of you guys again!

~Sky

#2: Re: BHD Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 am
    —
Hello Sky!!! Talk about a blast from the past! How have you been and what have you been up to?

I currently don't play much BHD but can from time to time. I know DD plays BHD on Friday nights maybe we can team up with them one night.

If you can join us on TS some time soon a lot of great new people for you to meet.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: BHD Author: Sky PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 am
    —
I have been great! In college now so lots of change! I will definitely hook up with DD on Friday nights. I have not got TS to work yet but am still working on it. Congrats on GOA!

#4: Re: BHD Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 am
    —
What is the issue you are having with TS? Let us know so we can help you set it up. Hey how has swift been?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: BHD Author: sniper PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:37 am
    —
SKY!!!!!  long time no see man...how's everything been?

tell swifty i miss shooting him...he needs to make a comeback sometime soon too...

oh...great....now i gotta find my BHD again...

1stSgt.Sniper*BK*C

#6: Re: BHD Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 am
    —
Fireteam tango? Wow... that must be a long time ago... anyway... hello!

#7: Re: BHD Author: Swift PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 pm
    —
Hiya sis. I'll play BHD with you long as our schedules line up. Friday nights won't work for me. They are generally busy.

Sniper, you still play AA at all? I don't have it installed but I'm kinda thinking that'd be fun to reinstall if you guys still play it every once in a while.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1