That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 pm
    —
That's what happenes when Sinister and Papa work together  Twisted Evil

Last edited by Sinister on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: That's called fun! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 am
    —
bumpy Wink

#3: Re: That's called fun! Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 am
    —
Wow. See I told you how good you are. Way to go. Now show up for Zulu scrims!!!!

#4: Re: That's called fun! Author: Flyspot PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:26 am
    —
G 1....

#5: Re: That's called fun! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 pm
    —
I'm sorry for the Polish version... Anyways here are two more (that's my first time I broke 60):

Feel free to paste your best scores Very Happy

#6: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 am
    —
Well my time I guess....

#7: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:55 am
    —
Now a retro look....my second personal best. My best was 140-20 on Bog. And yes I was called a cheater/hacker almost every map in COD4.... sadly..

#8: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:01 am
    —
Nice1 guys.....btw, the only reason u got that high score. Is because i wasnt on the other team....lol.

#9: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:17 am
    —
Yo Sinister, you only beat 60 because you had a good guy keeping the other team in their positions so you could go there with your little pistol. Smile

#10: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 pm
    —
That's right Mouro! Smile

Anyways that a bump for Papa

#11: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 am
    —
That was a nice morning  Twisted Evil

#12: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: RabbitLocation: Ludwigshafen-Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:17 pm
    —
It seems you have a lot of time for all this PhotoShop Fakes  Wink

olol greetings by the rabbit!!!

#13: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:23 pm
    —
Ooooh... A  cheeky recruit Razz

#14: Re: That's called fun! (scoreboard screenshots) Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 pm
    —
Just some scores

I died twice on this one, someone just team killed me too Smile

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1