Birth of my Son
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Birth of my Son Author: AstroDadLocation: Long Island, NY PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 am
    —
Tomorrow is the day, Jodi is 4cm dilated, 70% effaced and ready. We are inducing in the morning (7am EST). I hope to post a picture and give an update tomorrow. In the meantime, I will be not be playing for a few days. See ya on the flip side!

#2: Re: Birth of my Son Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 am
    —
Thanks for the update. I'll make sure to keep you and your wife in my thoughts tomorrow morning.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Birth of my Son Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:14 am
    —
Best wishes and prayers.

#4: Re: Birth of my Son Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:23 am
    —
Hey AstroDad. We look forward to the great news and the birth of Astrokid.  Best wishes to you and Jodi.

#5: Re: Birth of my Son Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 am
    —
All things good for you and your family.

#6: Re: Birth of my Son Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 am
    —
All the best in the next couple of days....look forward to the pics  Very Happy

#7: Re: Birth of my Son Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 am
    —
Best wishes Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

#8: Re: Birth of my Son Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 am
    —
Good luck to all and enjoy this time.......fondest memories I have when mine were born....

#9: Re: Birth of my Son Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:25 am
    —
congraz and good luck with it all m8 hope we see u again soon Twisted Evil

#10: Re: Birth of my Son Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:54 am
    —
Good luck,m8. See u soon on the fields.

#11: Re: Birth of my Son Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 am
    —
Good luck AstroDad, and congratulations!!

#12: Re: Birth of my Son Author: AstroDadLocation: Long Island, NY PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 am
    —
Thanks all ! Heading to the hospital right now! Woo hoo....Another new recruit for ECHO!

#13: Re: Birth of my Son Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 am
    —
A big congratz from Downunder dude, no pun intended lol

#14: Re: Birth of my Son Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:54 pm
    —
I'll expect your hatchling in match end of week. At the latest.

#15: Re: Birth of my Son Author: Dog_Z PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 pm
    —
Congrats!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2