question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: question Author: UFANS PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:25 pm
    —
This may have been asked already but could not find it in a search.  May be a stupid questions also, but I have always said the only stupid question is the one not asked.  How do you accept invites during game play?  Also im going to be attending the boot camps next month, is this set on a specific server and how does it all work.  Do I need to put on my go fasts and get ready for some up and downs and screaming DI's?  LOL!  Good times, good times.  Thanks, David.

#2: Re: question Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 pm
    —
G,day UFANS. The info you seek has just been bumped on the BK members only forum section. To find out the next boot camp, go to BK home page and scroll down to the calender

#3: Re: question Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 pm
    —
Have just PM'd the info for boot server

#4: Re: question Author: ShineLocation: Cincinnati,Ohio PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm
    —
UFANS are you talking about joining a squad during game play? if so just hit esc and join the squad by dble clicking on the appropriate squad or you can even create one their.

Hope this helps

-Shine

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1