The Wedgie Machine
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: The Wedgie Machine Author: Alice-13Location: Colorado Springs, Co. PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 am
    —
If you were on around 9PM Eastern on Monday (28 Sept)  you will know what I'm talking about other wise it may be nonsense...   You know what it's still nonsense even if you were there but here are the pics anyway.

Backstory:  Most people spend 1000s of dollars on therapists to make them feel good...   Me, I have Max, my 9 year old who goes and invents things like the "Wedgie-Machine".  I hope he never changes.  Well maybe in time for his wedding...  If we get this thing patented he may be interested in sponsoring BK.

#2: Re: The Wedgie Machine Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:19 pm
    —
LOL Twisted Evil

#3: Re: The Wedgie Machine Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 pm
    —
So what happens if both doors open at the same time? I sense a catastrophe.

#4: Re: The Wedgie Machine Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm
    —
look closely, they're opened to the inside.

#5: Re: The Wedgie Machine Author: Alice-13Location: Colorado Springs, Co. PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:46 pm
    —
Either way the doors open it's going to be tragic.

#6: Re: The Wedgie Machine Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:51 pm
    —
Ill have to show this contraption to my 10 Yo. Lol.

#7: Re: The Wedgie Machine Author: MlgaBeanLocation: Colorado Springs, CO - USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 am
    —
and this makes him feel good? or makes him forget what made him feel bad? either way i'm building one tonight!

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1