Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:48 pm
    —
The BKops tool bar beta is now live!! We are looking at expanding the content offered on it. Please let us know what you think of the tool bar!

With the tool bar you can get an alert when a new blog post comes out, get a direct link to the blog, Website, Forums, Calendar, Facebook, Twitter and get your own local weather. Don't forget the built in google search bar!

This tool bar works with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explore.

http://BKops.OurToolbar.com/

GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

#2: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 pm
    —
Just a tip, there's a spelling error on the new toolbar. You spelled Calendar wrong.... you spelled it c-a-l-l-e-n-d-a-r.... and its supposed to be c-a-l-e-n-d-a-r. Hehehe..... sorry Luke, I couldn't help myself! Hahahaha! Don't fire me sir!

#3: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm
    —
Very nice sir. Thankyou.

#4: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:44 pm
    —
Its been fixed if you look at your tool bar you should now see it updated now with out having to change a thing.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 pm
    —
Did the spelling get fixed on your bar yet?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 am
    —
What do it do?

#7: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 am
    —
got it

#8: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:30 am
    —
With the tool bar you can get an alert when a new blog post comes out, get a direct link to the blog, Website, Forums, Calendar, Facebook, Twitter and get your own local weather.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#9: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:42 am
    —
So what dose everyone think anything you would like to see added?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#10: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:48 am
    —
Bump

#11: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:46 pm
    —
So what do you think?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#12: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:31 pm
    —
Bump

#13: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:32 pm
    —
I think it's great! I can't think of anything that needs to be added right now...

#14: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm
    —
Bump

#15: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:30 am
    —
I have it installed and it is excellent, the only comment I have is that the Bad Karma on the very left side is a little hard to read, although I cannot think of anything to add either.

#16: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:44 am
    —
IF anyone in the graphics team wants to make a new graphic for that spot we can get that fixed.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#17: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 am
    —
Anyone able to help with that graphic?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#18: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:41 am
    —
Bump

#19: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 am
    —
Bump

#20: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:44 am
    —
Bump

GOA.Luke*BK*

#21: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 pm
    —
BUMP

#22: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 am
    —
bUMP

#23: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 pm
    —
Bump

#24: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:48 am
    —
Bump

#25: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:58 am
    —
Sorry never seen that cause I wasnt interested in the toolbar. Whats the graphics problem?

#26: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am
    —
Download and install the tool bar and take a look at the icon and the far left that is what needs to be updated.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#27: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:25 am
    —
You're evil. But ok...

#28: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 am
    —
I'm very evil sinister. :)

GOA.Luke*BK*

#29: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:00 am
    —
Hmm Luke's bumping a lot.... he must be dancing ^_^

Just wish it was black Very Happy Then it would be awesome! ( its gotta match my ff skin lol )

#30: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:48 am
    —
Bump Bump Bump

#31: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:20 am
    —
Bump...

#32: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm
    —
Thank you - this toolbar works great!

#33: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 am
    —
Bump

#34: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: FishDoggLocation: Sioux Falls, SD PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 am
    —
Aw, its not compatible with Google Chrome. Oh well, works nice if I ever chose to use Internet Exploder.

#35: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: -Jinx- PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 pm
    —
Installed it now...works great and will make things easier........the radio is a nice feature

#36: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 am
    —
Bump

#37: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:16 pm
    —
Love it! some things i would love to see added are quick links to game pages to currently supported games, like for COD there would be a link to either there home web site or a really well done fan site. other than that this is a great tool! Thank you!

#38: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm
    —
Bump

#39: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 pm
    —
Bump

#40: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:07 pm
    —
BUMP

#41: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:34 pm
    —
The tool bar has been updated! Give it a try if you have yet to check it out.

#42: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 pm
    —
Now also works with Chrome!

#43: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 am
    —
Doesn't work in Opera :(

But eww, it opened Internet Explorer - the first time since i used it to download Opera.

#44: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm
    —
Bump

#45: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: Sparhawk9441Location: Spokane, WA PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 am
    —
A link to launch BadKon (hope I spelled that right) would be a nice addition.

#46: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 pm
    —
Sparhawk that is a great idea I will add that today.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1