Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1234Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:48 pm
    —
The BKops tool bar beta is now live!! We are looking at expanding the content offered on it. Please let us know what you think of the tool bar!

With the tool bar you can get an alert when a new blog post comes out, get a direct link to the blog, Website, Forums, Calendar, Facebook, Twitter and get your own local weather. Don't forget the built in google search bar!

This tool bar works with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explore.

http://BKops.OurToolbar.com/

GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

#2: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 pm
    —
Just a tip, there's a spelling error on the new toolbar. You spelled Calendar wrong.... you spelled it c-a-l-l-e-n-d-a-r.... and its supposed to be c-a-l-e-n-d-a-r. Hehehe..... sorry Luke, I couldn't help myself! Hahahaha! Don't fire me sir!

#3: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm
    —
Very nice sir. Thankyou.

#4: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:44 pm
    —
Its been fixed if you look at your tool bar you should now see it updated now with out having to change a thing.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 pm
    —
Did the spelling get fixed on your bar yet?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 am
    —
What do it do?

#7: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 am
    —
got it

#8: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:30 am
    —
With the tool bar you can get an alert when a new blog post comes out, get a direct link to the blog, Website, Forums, Calendar, Facebook, Twitter and get your own local weather.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#9: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:42 am
    —
So what dose everyone think anything you would like to see added?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#10: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:48 am
    —
Bump

#11: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:46 pm
    —
So what do you think?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#12: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:31 pm
    —
Bump

#13: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:32 pm
    —
I think it's great! I can't think of anything that needs to be added right now...

#14: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm
    —
Bump

#15: Re: Get the BKops Toolbar for your browser today!! Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:30 am
    —
I have it installed and it is excellent, the only comment I have is that the Bad Karma on the very left side is a little hard to read, although I cannot think of anything to add either.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1234Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4