What a load of bull.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: What a load of bull..... Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:33 pm
    —
So my system decided it wanted to get sick so I have to reformat my system. I will be out of game for today for sure and hopefully tomorrow I will be back. It doesnt take me long to do this thing since I do it on many other computers so we will see. I will make it a brief disappearance but I wont be in the servers at least for today.

#2: Re: What a load of bull..... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:19 pm
    —
oh m8.....
miss ya  Sad

#3: Re: What a load of bull..... Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:50 pm
    —
That's one day without seeing: "You have been killed by MOURO"
Smile

#4: Re: What a load of bull..... Author: Flyspot PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 pm
    —
good luck...

#5: Re: What a load of bull..... Author: LawManLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:23 pm
    —
Already buddy, see ya when you get back on...Until then Good Luck and Godspeed

#6: Re: What a load of bull..... Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 pm
    —
Sorry boyz.... forgot to put up that I got back on yesterday. Thankfully I had no problems with the reformat and what not!

~SGT.D.I.Bull~
Drill Instructor
Match Coordinator

#7: Re: What a load of bull..... Author: ShineLocation: Cincinnati,Ohio PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 am
    —
Hey Bull good to see they made you a D.I.

Congrats on the job!

-Shine

#8: Re: What a load of bull..... Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:58 am
    —
Thanks Shine! I'm hoping to do a good job and follow in your footsteps! Stop in sometime!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1