Sig & avatar request
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Sig & avatar request Author: BGRangerLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:12 am
    —
Hi guys,

I am a new member so I need a full set avatar/signature.

The name is BGRanger-BK-. Stands for Bulgarian Rangers (currently serving in Iraq and Afganistan).

I would like a modern picture of a soldier preferably holding a sniper rifle or AK47 with the Bulgarian flag (three horizontal stripes: white, green and red) incorporated somewhere.

Text under the name: Never lost a battle, never won a war.

The avatar can be something based on the signature.

Thanks in advance.

#2: Re: Sig & avatar request Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:51 pm
    —
I can give this a go if you'd like BGRanger.

#3: Re: Sig & avatar request Author: BGRangerLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:05 pm
    —
The things is Immolation already volunteered and I am not that important to have the two of you working on it Wink

#4: Re: Sig & avatar request Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:49 pm
    —
Hey, np. There was no reply to your post here so I figured no one had offered yet.

#5: Re: Sig & avatar request Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm
    —
He made a post earlier in the "how to request a sig" topic in which I asked him to create a new topic to request a sig and also told him I'd make him one...

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1