Activision trademarks 'Call of Duty' for a move?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Activision trademarks 'Call of Duty' for a move? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm
    —
In late September, Activision filed a trademark for Call of Duty in relation to "pre-recorded movies feature comedy, drama, action, adventure, music, theatrical performances and/or animation." Back in May, the Hollywood Reporter ran a story stating that its sources had hinted at knowledge of a Guitar Hero television series, the since-announced World of Warcraft film, and -- you guessed it -- a Call of Duty movie.

See more here: (but not to much more)
http://www.destructoid.com/activision-trademarks-call-of-duty-for-film-150966.phtml

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Activision trademarks 'Call of Duty' for a move? Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 pm
    —
World of Warcraft movie? The world is ending. Sad

#3: Re: Activision trademarks 'Call of Duty' for a move? Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm
    —
Actualy as an ex-WoW player i can say that the game has a lot of potencial to a movie(s) in the LOTR line.
I played for 2 years and i can say that is the best MMO around and it has a great story.

#4: Re: Activision trademarks 'Call of Duty' for a move? Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm
    —
You should check out Lord of the Rings Online, Mouro....having played both, I think Lord of the Rings Online is better..

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1