Monster MW2 giveaway
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Monster MW2 giveaway Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:21 pm
    —
Monster energy drink is giving away goodies for Modern Warfare 2.
Where to find codes:
1. Look inside specially marked Monster Energy, Lo-Carb Monster Energy and Assault 4-packs and specially marked Monster Energy 6-packs for the Modern Warfare 2 Prize code.

OR

2. Free Code - To request a free code with out purchase.
Handwrite your name, address (no P.O. Boxes), date of birth, home phone number and email address on a 3x5 card and send the card and a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit stamped envelope) to Modern Warfare Prize Code, P.O. Box 291347, Nashville, TN 37229-1347, One (1) request per outer mailing envelope. Mechanical reproductions not accepted. Mail-in requests must be recieved by November 30, 2009. Good while supplies last. Game codes will be sent out on or about December 3 2009 One (1) game code request per household.

All game codes must be entered no later than 12 AM (PT) January 1, 2010.

Limit one (1) prize per household.
Prizes:
(100) - Modern Warfare 2 video game ($65)
(10,000) - Dashboard themes ($5)
(5,000) - Map pack codes when they become available in the Spring of 2010 ($10)
(15,000) - Coupon for free can of Monster Energy Drink
(100,000) - Admission codes to the MW2 Combat Training Experience ($0)

Sponsor will attempt to fulfill prizes within four (4) to six (6) weeks of online registration and prize winner notification.

http://www.monsterenergy.com/web/modern-warfare-2

#2: Re: Monster MW2 giveaway Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:19 pm
    —
I'm guessing that this is Xbox 360 games because of the dashboard themes and map pack codes which you have to pay for if you have this game with Xbox 360.

#3: Re: Monster MW2 giveaway Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:05 pm
    —
xbox360 and ps3 versions.

Too bad I dont drink Monster.

#4: Re: Monster MW2 giveaway Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 am
    —
OH MY GOD. I LOVE MONSTER <3  Hyperness is awesome Very Happy

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1