11 Year Old Wins A Million Dollars
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: 11 Year Old Wins A Million Dollars Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:48 am
    —
Amercia Has Talent Winner http://www.flixxy.com/bianca-ryan.htm

#2: Re: 11 Year Old Wins A Million Dollars Author: Sheepy PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 am
    —
I was very impressed her voice is smooth

#3: Re: 11 Year Old Wins A Million Dollars Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 am
    —
Hmm... Nice for 11 yearold but she sounds like she's just singing it the way it was sang earlier by someone else, with talent though. Kinda artificial- you should put your style to songs you're singing. Well I'm not saying I'm better, but that sounded like that.

#4: Re: 11 Year Old Wins A Million Dollars Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:05 pm
    —

Sinister wrote (View Post):

Hmm... Nice for 11 yearold but she sounds like she's just singing it the way it was sang earlier by someone else, with talent though. Kinda artificial- you should put your style to songs you're singing. Well I'm not saying I'm better, but that sounded like that.

Huh! that was the point.......you don't add your style you sing it like them..to see if you can just as good or even beter.

#5: Re: 11 Year Old Wins A Million Dollars Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:42 pm
    —
Well... I thought those programmes (Got talent and Idol) were about you adding something new and unique, but apparently I was wrong Smile

#6: Re: 11 Year Old Wins A Million Dollars Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:16 pm
    —
11 years old. If thats not a talent....i dont know what talent is.

Btw, i agree with Sinister. You should ad your own style on this type of show. Not just be a copycat.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1