Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: Alice-13Location: Colorado Springs, Co. PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:18 am
    —
Day 7:
On vacation with my folks and their computer doesn't have the umph to run COD-5.  Signs are starting to set in.
-I can only communicate with people while wearing a headset.
-I have to cross the street while crouched because I can't figure out ho how raise the sights on my i-pod.
-My son was running in the house, I warned him twice and then kicked him out of the house for 15 minutes.
-Went to the mall and had to decide how to shop.  Should I move from cover to cover to the Hot Topic or camp the entrance and wait for a Hot Topic employee to come by.
-Threw cans of processed meat over random isles in the grocery store and got yelled at...  ...yep you guessed it, Spam Spamming.
-Spent an hour trying to figure out which perk would be more useful at the amusement park...   Iron Stomach or Line Cutting
Due home 21 October...   Don't think I'll make it

#2: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 am
    —
Hahahaha Laughing Great post!  Twisted Evil  I hope you have a lot of fun. But remember: When you hear footsteps it means someone's breaking the rules! Cool

#3: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:18 pm
    —
oh wow.....you seem to have the symptoms I had while on holiday.....
I called it noobitis......lack of noobing as much as possible Wink
hurry back!!!!

#4: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:27 pm
    —
LOL Twisted Evil

#5: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:42 pm
    —
That was great I will have to get that framed.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: TrimmerLocation: B.C.., Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:08 pm
    —
Good job love a good pun (a bunch of them are even better)

#7: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:03 am
    —
Nice1 Alice....lol

#8: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: The_Mad_CappR PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:36 am
    —
now that's crackup funny post...mmmm spam...what about tubing the river spawn areas? I hear that's always a hoot.

Last edited by The_Mad_CappR on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: Call of Duty Cold Turkey Day 7 Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:23 am
    —
Dude, thats was so funny I am still cracking up when I think about it!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1