what the?????
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: what the????? Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:09 am
    —
I post here in the General Section and say MY goodbye and it gets moved?? WHY??  very low!!!!!

#2: Re: what the????? Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:13 am
    —
Skitz, its been moved to the bk members only section.

#3: Re: what the????? Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:14 am
    —
Lol  no good to me there, i cant see it!!

#4: Re: what the????? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 am
    —
Take a look again there skitz.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: what the????? Author: Ness79auLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
    —
Sad Same, I can't see my post either because it's in BK members only forum, even though, like Skitz and Master, we all posted  under General,
I am no longer a BK member. So I can no longer see the post or see if anyone has replied to it.
So thanks to anyone that has sent a goodbye to me I appreciate it.
If ya's want to find me I am on facebook, I am on Nematode's and Ladyhawks FB  ya's can find me there. As Vanessa King,  if ya's would like,
I would be happy to hear from you Smile  
Take care once again all.
It was great to get to know you.

Ness

#6: Re: what the????? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:20 pm
    —
All you have to do is look in the members only area. You still have access to it and will for a few more days. Posts about *BK* member business should be made in the members only area of the forums.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1