Would you play the role of a terrorist in MW2?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#16: Re: Would you play the role of a terrorist in MW2? Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:48 pm
    —

Immolation wrote (View Post):

Well then again... most of you guys who aren't from the US didn't have to go through the 9/11 attacks.

please excuse me.

I saw it on the TV live and  i was shocked & sad about that , such cruelties hits every human that have a heart and a soul! My heart bleeds for you.

#17: Re: Would you play the role of a terrorist in MW2? Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:55 pm
    —
Well I just hope you understand why I personally am disgusted by this. I don't mean to start any arguments or make anyone mad... I wouldn't have cared if maybe they had you playing as the civilian like in the first MW where you get executed... but having you gun down the civilians yourself, that's just uncalled for. And for those who said GTA is worse, there's a reason I don't play those games.

#18: Re: Would you play the role of a terrorist in MW2? Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm
    —
Its just a game!

#19: Re: Would you play the role of a terrorist in MW2? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm
    —
Ok lets stay on topic here.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2