Does your mic output what you hear in teamspeak?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Does your mic output what you hear in teamspeak? Author: RoshamboLocation: Jacksonville, AL PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 am
    —
]Try this!

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33331

Basically, you need to access the sounds menu if windows controls your sound, or your sound card program if it controls the sound volumes (some realtek, creative, etc sound card manufacturers package a control center with their drivers, you know you have one if you have a 2nd sound control program in your icon tray). In recording or input make sure everything is turned off except mic. This includes Stereo Mix and another i can't seem to remember the name of atm. That link above should lead you to any answers.If you still need help, I'd be glad to use teamviewer (teamviewer.com) to see what i can find.

Roshambo

#2: Re: Does your mic output what you hear in teamspeak? Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:00 am
    —
Thanks a bunch, you were a great help both here and on TS!

#3: Re: Does your mic output what you hear in teamspeak? Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:18 am
    —
I just keep hearing Sinister's evil laugh....over and over and over again......make it stop Crying or Very sad   please........

#4: Re: Does your mic output what you hear in teamspeak? Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 am
    —
well you can't mute the voices in your head Twisted Evil

#5: Re: Does your mic output what you hear in teamspeak? Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:23 am
    —
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh there it is again..........

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1