Just to let you know my job status
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Just to let you know my job status Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 pm
    —
I have been out of work since Oct. 3 2008
I have my first job interview next Wednesday
It is very exciting and nerve wrecking after all this time.
Please I ask for your good thoughts and prayers.
Thank You to all my friends at *BK*
LowJaw

#2: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:25 pm
    —
good luck sir!!!

#3: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm
    —
Thank you for the update Lowjaw. You will be in my thoughts and prayers that it goes well for you. Please keep us up to date on what happens.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm
    —
GOOD LUCK LOWJAW!!..You got this in the bag bro! (Confidence is the key think "Your company would be lucky to have me"

#5: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm
    —
Been out of work for 5 months now so I know what youre going through.  Each interview is so stressful!  All the best but I am sure you will crack it.

#6: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:41 pm
    —
You'll nail it. Go to sites to bone up on questions because some bonehead interviewers use them to get questions to ask. What is your most major accomplishment you are proud of?

#7: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: dogshadowLocation: Birmingham. UK PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 pm
    —
got asked the question," where do you see yourself in 5 years?" answered " not sure, but in 3 your be calling me boss" got the job out of cheek and down right cockiness. Very Happy

#8: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:45 pm
    —
Dragon will send some positive energy your way.  Wink

#9: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 pm
    —
G'day Lowjaw sir. Have faith mate. Faith in yourself and who you are. I wish you the best for this interview. Please let us know how you've gone mate.

#10: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 pm
    —
In Asian culture, dogs are good luck!

This old dog has got your back bro!

#11: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 pm
    —
good luck i`ll keep my fingers crossed

#12: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 pm
    —
Wish you luck Smile

#13: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 am
    —
Good luck to ya LowJaw! I know first hand the stresses of being out of work for so long. I been out of work myself since November 7th, 2008. We'll all be gunning for you to get the job! See ya on the battlefield sir!

SGT.D.I.Bull
Drill Instructor
Match Coordinator
Fire Team Echo

#14: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: Eagle1Location: Colorado PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:46 am
    —
Good Luck to ya LowJaw. I got my positive thoughts and Prayers focused on you. As Yoda quoted, "Let the Force be with you"
Knock um dead.

#15: Re: Just to let you know my job status Author: winemakrLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am
    —
GOOD LUCK BUT THAT IS JUST A FORMALITY. YOU ARE A * BK* MEMBER YOU CAN'T LOOSE. SERIOUSLY THOUGH I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.

Last edited by winemakr on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2