BF BC2 Beta Map Video
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 pm
    —
This is the map the beta for the PS3 users.

[Watch On YouTube]

GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 pm
    —
More on that as well. I can't wait. http://www.tawkn.com/?news_id=2784

#3: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:43 pm
    —
That's so bad a**, to bad that wasn't IW in that house  Twisted Evil

Seriously, this game has potential through the roof, it looks like it should be a really fun game, hopefully it lives up to expectations.

P.S. I am officially shotgunning the sniper class.

#4: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 pm
    —
OMG!!!!
I so want a magnum that my player spins the barrel on the reload!!!
I know, im easy to please Smile

#5: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: Immolation PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm
    —
This game just keeps looking better and better... holy wow.

#6: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:02 pm
    —
hm... not to put a damper on the excitement but really that video didn't make me too excited...... I know it's a beta version but it didn't look any better than Modern Warfare 1. I've been blown away by some of their videos but that one was not so.... still looking forward to it though.  Smile

#7: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 pm
    —
eppble, does graphics matter that much to you? Seriously, the gameplay looks sick, and the destruction 2.0 should be amazing.

substance over style my dear friend, substance over style.

#8: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: Immolation PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm
    —
Actually the graphics of the new frostbite engine far surpass anything I've seen from call of duty.

#9: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:39 pm
    —
Do you think they will have a swear filter? I can't believe they say God D*m and the F word in that one game play video. It's not an ender for me but I guess that is just the way things are heading these days. Glad I don't have kids playing and listening to that. Before you know it the kids will be telling grandma to get them some F'in cheerios.  I have noticed your forums and servers are more language sensitive than most and thought of that watchin those clips.

#10: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 am
    —
um I was talking about graphics and gameplay..

#11: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:01 am
    —
Wow looks interesting.

#12: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 am
    —
but you compared it to modern warfare 1, so i assumed you meant graphics and only graphics, because there is no way that modern warfare is anything like this game, modern warfare maps could barely hold 20 players comfortably, while BC2 and all the other BF games rely on team work and squad play to win, the maps are huge accommodating up to 40 players and theres and and air veichles plus exploding buildings...

#13: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:43 am
    —

DFMhellboy wrote (View Post):

Do you think they will have a swear filter? I can't believe they say God D*m and the F word in that one game play video. It's not an ender for me but I guess that is just the way things are heading these days. Glad I don't have kids playing and listening to that. Before you know it the kids will be telling grandma to get them some F'in cheerios.  I have noticed your forums and servers are more language sensitive than most and thought of that watchin those clips.

I doubt there will be a language filter, but you should be able to turn down the voice volume.

#14: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:30 am
    —
I think it looks very awesome.
Gorgeous and holy moo cow. I like the building destruction and the landscape altering.

#15: Re: BF BC2 Beta Map Video Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 am
    —
Immolation I like how you put your name in your sig. Here is another video of game play only.  Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UCto6eQGA

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1