My hands on video of BF BC2!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 am
    —
I got a chance to play BF BC2 today and you can find a video of the game play on the blog.

HTTP://Blog.BKops2.com

GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: I'm playing BF BC2 Right now! Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:09 am
    —
Laughing

#3: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:59 am
    —
Bump

#4: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:07 am
    —
Looks like a winner, just remember to re-load before you go into a gun fight hehe. Thanks for posting the vid 4 us.

#5: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:16 am
    —
Payback time Razz

#6: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: dogshadowLocation: Birmingham. UK PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:12 pm
    —
Looks like the way to go, looking to pre-order now Very Happy

#7: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm
    —
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 players will have a selection of 46 weapons that they can customize into over 200 different, high-powered firearms. There are over 15,000 kit variations possible in the game, giving each squad member the ability to choose the weapon upgrades and combat enhancements that best fits their playing style. Between the weapons, kit combinations and deadly vehicles, players will be equipped with a wide range of gadgets, accessories and character specializations to give them the edge in the heat of battle.

The DICE signature Frostbite engine delivers Destruction 2.0, adding a new layer of strategy to the all-out warfare. New to Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the micro-destruction mechanic that allows players to be more strategic on the battlefield by chipping cover away bit by bit or taking down an entire building and watching it collapse with enemies inside.

This basic information has been posted on many gaming sites to get consumers fired up about the game. I'm fired up! Bring on the beta and the game!

#8: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:43 pm
    —
Sounds like us snipers need to be a little more mobile! I'm sure that we will find a way to survive the destruction.

#9: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 pm
    —
There's a lot of place for snipers. I mean... a lot! Snipers don't have to kill... They can just sit on the hill and call out enemies, by selecting them (your teammates will see them on their radar). I mean... Snipers have much more space to wrok with then in COD... COD is a smaaall unrealistic environment...

#10: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 am
    —

Sinister wrote (View Post):

COD is a smaaall unrealistic environment...

AMEN TO THAT COMMENT!!! lol

#11: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 am
    —
what? which cod?  Twisted Evil

#12: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:04 am
    —
all of them... lol

really unrealistic series. Nothing like real life. Well I suppose Call of Duty: United Offensive is an exception. The realism in the earlier cod games was unprecedented at that time.

#13: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: MrFurleyLocation: Chicahhhgo PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:23 am
    —
I'm sold.

#14: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 am
    —
Who bought ya  Wink

#15: Re: My hands on video of BF BC2! Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 am
    —
baument did

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1