New PC
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: New PC Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am
    —
My comp finally in the past 2 days has gone into its final throws of death.
Enough that today as i was ready to throw my keyboard and comp out the 2nd story window, my wife said enough you need a new pc.

So today I got a new pc, and much needed upgrades from my old system.

Web Page Name

that is my new Comp. in a nutshell.

So pretty

#2: Re: New PC Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:02 pm
    —
Sweet you lucky bum.... Very Happy

#3: Re: New PC Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:22 pm
    —
Just a small warning about alien wear their computers cases are 5 times heavier then any I have ever had. Do not plan to put that on top of a desk especially if its glass. Other then that can I barrow that for a week?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: New PC Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm
    —
Also, you probably could have gotten the same pc without the alienware case for about half the price... but it's your money.

#5: Re: New PC Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm
    —
Yea i was going to say the same thing imolation, but if hes buying alienware I doubt hes cash consious

#6: Re: New PC Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:18 pm
    —
Well if he really wasn't cash concious, he would buy one of these: http://www.falcon-nw.com/
Look at the Mach IV gaming pc...

#7: Re: New PC Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:12 pm
    —
LOL you guys are to much. I'm very cash conscious. Trick was I had to go with the offerings that bestbuy had on hand, and I wasn't. To keen on getting a laptop. I could also have built one. Trick is you have to have the cash for that which I didn't have on hand or I would. The falcon is nice.

#8: Re: New PC Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm
    —
The best way to go when getting a new pc is custom build it yourself. It's not hard, and you save bundles of cash. My PC only cost around 500 dollars and I can run cod5 on full settings running 1600x1200 resolution with around 90 fps the whole time. Some of the newer games (such as crysis), I can't run on full, but I still get very high settings. Even if you have no idea how to build a pc, you can either look it up online, or pay someone to do it for you and you'll still save money. Very Happy

#9: Re: New PC Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 pm
    —
this  PC is a monster Twisted Evil

#10: Re: New PC Author: xbodycountxLocation: USA PA PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:28 pm
    —
Great pc, Im getting ready to build one just about like it for my son

#11: Re: New PC Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 pm
    —
If you are not looking to build it your self a alien wear is a good way to go for high quality parts. Often the cheaper ones you see already made do not use the same quality products.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1