Gaming mouse.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Gaming mouse. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:38 am
    —
Some of us were talking about gaming mice on TS the other day.  The Logitech G9 was highly recommended to me, however after doing a little research I have decided on the Logitech G500.  I prefer something similar to the G5, which are apparently impossible to find at a decent price anymore.  The G500 fit that description in terms of size.  I tend to switch between claw and palm grips on a very regular basis, and the G5 has so far been the best mouse for me to do that.  Even that OCZ Behemoth I have didn't exactly feel right for my style of usage.  I just now realized how smooth the mouse buttons on my G5 have become over the years.  Wonder how a nice rubber mouse button is going to be.

#2: Re: Gaming mouse. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:39 am
    —
Nice mouse tet. I use a MS sidewinder gaming mouuse. Its ok but took some getting used to.

#3: Re: Gaming mouse. Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 pm
    —
I'm not really into paying a ton for a mouse, but anyways, I use a mini laptop mouse, the logitech precision point, its small ,light and I play with a very high sensitivy, so high that when my friends try and play they have to decrease it by around 200% for them to just look around. It's also wireless and with two AAA batteries, it lasts for around 4-5 months. I only payed 19.99 for and honestly I'd buy it again if it broke.

#4: Re: Gaming mouse. Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 pm
    —
Well I have a G9. I am totally satisfied with it. I customized the button settings so I can use photoshop easier- there are 10 buttons that you can use and this is totally awesome.  Furthermore you can change weights and the skin (claw/palm). That's all I wanted to say Wink It's both a great gaming and graphics mouse. You can set profiles for it and change them accordingly to what you're planning to do.

#5: Re: Gaming mouse. Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 pm
    —
I use the logitech 518 m? it has 8 buttons some gaming mouse have only 3, those are unless to me with only one hand that works. I set my bottons to attack,reload,crouch (A BUNCH),jump,move foward, wheel set for go prone, iron sighting.

PS THIS MY SECOND ONE................... Very Happy

#6: Re: Gaming mouse. Author: CADFatherLocation: Chattanooga, TN/Ringgold, GA PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 pm
    —
I too can only play with one hand, the other is still paralyzed from a stroke that I had in 2006, it works but only in the crudest of motions no real motor control.  I'm using a Razer Lachesis and really like it.  I've got it customized to allow me to be able to shoot, move and communicate, the three basic fundamentals of surviving combat.

#7: Re: Gaming mouse. Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:43 am
    —
I had the Logitech MX510, then the MX518 and now the G5 (with the extra buttons like the MX518) and I've liked them all.  I think the MX518 was probably my favorite.  Still selling on newegg for $39.99.  Next one will probably be the G500, don't like the shape of the G9.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1