Co-Op mode Port Information
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Co-Op mode Port Information Author: AstroDadLocation: Long Island, NY PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:46 pm
    —
I am sure that this information is posted somewhere else in the forum and I should probably bump it instead of repeating it but I am out of time and already typing. Last night members were having problems getting the Co-op game to work, they could not receive invites or join a game. The question was raised which ports are required to be opened for this to work. The answer is:

Udp: 3074, 28960
Tcp: 28960

If you need help understanding how to do this with your router, drop me a PM, we will setup a time and go through your config. It is simple, should take 5 minutes and will make your gaming easier.

Cheers

Bernard

#2: Re: Co-Op mode Port Information Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:53 pm
    —
Thanks AstroDad, I will give it a try and see if I can host a game.

#3: Re: Co-Op mode Port Information Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm
    —
Thanks for the info!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Co-Op mode Port Information Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 pm
    —
This should be stickied.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1