"Server is a different version: COD_WAW MP ????"
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: "Server is a different version: COD_WAW MP ????" Author: Cpt_Virgil_HILTZLocation: VANCOUVER PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 am
    —
I have just got a new video card and have been away from COD WAW for about two weeks.  I fired it up today and can't get into my favorite servers.  I can get into about 12 servers on line, but the rest are telling me I have the wrong version.  Did a new COD WAW come out when I wasn't looking?  I have all the patches up to date and was playing fine before the new video card was installed. This may have been dealt with in earlier posts and there is some on line chat about the "Server is a different version: COD_WAW MP" issue when I try to sign in to servers I have been playing in for a long time. I'm looking for an option that wont involved re-installing the game.  Not looking forward to having bleed my way back to where I was.  (Again) .

Thanx

#2: Re: "Server is a different version: COD_WAW MP ????&qu Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 am
    —
A new patch came out like last week.  Grab it from fileshack.com or something.  Should fix that issue.  Also, when you need to reinstall the game and/or windows you CAN backup your multiplayer profile so you don't lose all your stats.  You can follow the instructions from this post to do this at any time.  http://bkops2.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=500&highlight=profile

#3: Re: "Server is a different version: COD_WAW MP ????&qu Author: Cpt_Virgil_HILTZLocation: VANCOUVER PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 am
    —
Thanx TeT, that was it!  

Amazing what can change in a couple of weeks!
Very Happy

#4: Re: "Server is a different version: COD_WAW MP ????&qu Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 am
    —
A good thing to remember with gaming is change is unending. A simple patch goes a long way. Remember whenever you leave a game for a long period of time to ensure you have the latest version of the game always. This will ensure a safe, fun filled & complete gaming experience!

#5: Re: "Server is a different version: COD_WAW MP ????&qu Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:43 pm
    —
Bull... you're full of it Wink

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1