my baby loves the swap shop idea.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: POMPEY-J PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:48 pm
    —
I think that ladyhawks swap shop is a great success and we have also posted tea and biccy's as promised so hope everyone enjoys and a big thanks to flyspot and stinger for their gifts. I cant believe stinger sent such a big box but my little guy wasnt complaining....
heres what my little boy thought of stingers gift......

#2: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:38 pm
    —
Cheetos!!

#3: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 pm
    —
I love that photo!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:51 pm
    —
oh no! I was supposed to mail you Brits a Polish basket of sweets.. And now I'm all out of cash ;( I'm sorry.

#5: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 pm
    —
Hahaha! Get pic jay! Now do us all a favor and get you and ladyhawk back here! We miss you guys!

#6: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: halfLocation: Jamestown in. PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:22 pm
    —
Nice pics. I would love to get in on this, if anyone has anything they would like from Indiana in the US let me know.

#7: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: Foulplay75Location: Michigan US. PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:38 pm
    —
Ya if you guys want I can send you home grown sugar or potatoes. that's what bay city is known for.

#8: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:21 am
    —
I would love some real canadian maple syrup, does anyone want anything from Aus and I can see what I can get and what I can afford

#9: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm
    —
OK can i just point one thing out hear you can request products but its no good saying anything from ... place ...
because most people don't know what is avaible

now i would love to swap a bottle of beer (black sheep) for 4 kobe staeks

i know its not a fair trade but its worth a try

PS the kid is scary it has an evil stare with its red eyes

#10: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm
    —
I'll trade some egg salad in a box for some ribeyes. J and Lady send me your address. Tell me what you want. You got it.

#11: Re: my baby loves the swap shop idea..... Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 pm
    —
fyi:  1 kobe steak in Tokyo in 1976 was $100.00 a plate. I can't imagine what 4 of them would cost now. I visited Kobe and I saw how they harnassed their hind ends and fed them beer. What a life for the steer.

I can't trade anything right now but next summer I could participate. I love getting packages in the mail. I'm a kid when it comes to that.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1