possible temporary farewell for a while.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 am
    —
As any other average new york teenager i got  myself into trouble and not sure what the consequences are gonna be. So if you guys dont see me on for  quite a while thats the reason why. so yeh, ill try and get on and see you soon.

#2: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: icelady PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 pm
    —
well sorry to hear that if you need to talk then you can pm at anytime i am all ways hear for you and i will try and help you in any way i can so take care of your self and let us know howyou are getting on ok

#3: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: Lion PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:14 pm
    —
Bro, if theres anything we can do to help u let us know.

you  will be missed for sho'

#4: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:04 am
    —
ohh its nothing at all. my parents went to the hospital last night and told me not to go out. I thought that was because no one else was home. but when my sister came home she said i could go out if i wanted to and i did. later that evening my dad called the house and talked to my brother and he told him i wasnt home so he flipped a lid. But i think everything is all good now. He hasnt mentioned a word about so idc.

#5: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: Lion PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 am
    —
you got grounded!!! now go mow the lawn!

#6: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:37 pm
    —
im not grounded and i always mow the lawn anyway jerk. jk i llove you like a brother

#7: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:55 am
    —
i was wrong my dad let me know im grounded till tuesday and i cant go out. im still able to play so yeh

#8: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: Grayhawk[DD]Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:08 am
    —
Hmmm must be poor news reporting up here in the frozen North Duke. When you said "Like a Typical New York Teen you got yourself in trouble" I envisioned, ohhh let's say....something like an eight person shooting.   Whew!  Grounded is noting little buddy. If that is the worst you ever do Bro, I am nominating you for Sainthood!

#9: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: Dakor PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 am
    —
duke you assmuppet, i thought you went out and did a George Michael on a minor while doing H...and got cought.

#10: Re: possible temporary farewell for a while. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:53 am
    —
hell no.... with  all my stupid stuff i never get caught... thats our number one rule. except my bro slipped up on me

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1