Hello and Thanks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello and Thanks Author: 11BulletLocation: Portland Oregon PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 pm
    —
Holiday greetings to all. I just wanted to stop in to repeat the great pleasure BK brings. you guys are first rate, love the servers. I will see what the new year brings and will most likley join the ranks. Keep up the good work.

Happy Holidays to all.

11Bullet

#2: Re: Hello and Thanks Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:27 pm
    —
Ah, glad you found the servers and website and had fun here. There is a new Teamspeak out (TS3) so when you can, grab that and join us on there. The friendly banter and chat moves the whole gaming experience to another level. Anyways, happy holidays and have a good rest of the year. Thanks for the kind words!

#3: Re: Hello and Thanks Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm
    —
Thank you Bullet for the great post. Its always great to hear from players who enjoy our servers. A lot of great members put a lot of hours into BKops and the Polite and Friendly Servers and comments like that make it worth it.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Hello and Thanks Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:13 pm
    —
Hey 11Bullet,

I have always enjoyed your play on our servers and happy to that you enjoy what Bad Karma (BK) has to offer mature gaming. I certainlyhope you follow through on joining us as a member soon and partaking in all that BK offers in friendship as well.

Have a great Holiday and see you soon!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1