PLAY CLAW
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: PLAY CLAW Author: falcontxLocation: Texas PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 pm
    —
For those using 64bit version of TS3, there is now a 64 bit version of Play Claw for TS 3
http://www.playclaw.com/

#2: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: AstroDadLocation: Long Island, NY PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm
    —
awesome! Thanks!

#3: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: Warwick7thLocation: Frankfort, KY, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 pm
    —
Hmmm...so...this Playclaw thing isn't a freebie?

#4: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 am
    —
It is!

#5: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:49 am
    —
well mine says it is a trial... at least that is the random annoying thing that pops up whenever someone speaks..

#6: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: Immolation PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 am
    —
Yeah I think the new version with the TS3 update may not be free... Confused

#7: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: Drycon PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 am
    —
Play Claw overlay functions are free, but you have 15 days free trial of the video and screenshot functions.

#8: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: Warwick7thLocation: Frankfort, KY, USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:16 pm
    —
Okay, so I have playclaw installed and told it to include the overlay for TS3 but I'm still having issues...at least I think I am.  Shouldn't I be getting some kind of in game notice as to who is speaking?

perhaps a walkthru for setting up playclaw is in order? similiar to the one someone did for TS3?

#9: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:21 am
    —
there is a paid version or a trial version which the trial doesnt end. And to use the playclaw you must install the plugin and enable it in teamspeak.

#10: Re: PLAY CLAW Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 am
    —

Bull wrote (View Post):

there is a paid version or a trial version which the trial doesnt end. And to use the playclaw you must install the plugin and enable it in teamspeak.

Yes, and there are instructions on the playclaw website.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1