Photographs and Critiques...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#16: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm
    —
I get to shoot WW2 reenactments now and again.......

#17: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 pm
    —
Lotsa deer in the midwest.........

#18: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 pm
    —
This guy was sitting in the middle of the road, trying to be a 'speed bump'.........

#19: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:34 pm
    —
Love the WWII shot

#20: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: FideauxLocation: Dallas, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 pm
    —
Time to change from cars, I like landscapes.  So here are some others for viewing.

Fideaux

#21: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm
    —
Landscape good.....most relaxing genre to me.......

#22: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 pm
    —
Foxtails.....

#23: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm
    —
Mmmmmm, waterfalls..........

#24: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: FideauxLocation: Dallas, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 pm
    —
Trying to find some interesting ones.  Baument I am nothing close to your caliber, very nice.  Here are some others.  

Fideaux

#25: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: FideauxLocation: Dallas, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:38 pm
    —
Mountains

#26: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:46 pm
    —
Great shots Fideaux......and everyone else. The great thing is that people get up off their duffs and shoot.....that's sometimes the hardest part........

You have to look, to learn to see..............

#27: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 pm
    —
That foxtails pic is awesome Baument, great light. Great atmosphere.
Smth from me.
A stranger in Venice:

A crab from Croatia Wink a bit blurry, but still:

#28: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm
    —
I tried to post some of my pics from "My Pictures" but don't understand how to get URL.

#29: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm
    —

You first have to upload them to a website like photobucket.com

#30: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 pm
    —
Thanks Sinister

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 6