Photographs and Critiques...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#31: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm
    —
Okay, don't really have any landscape ones at this point, but I do have some others:

First two are from my iPhone

And the Last from an older camera

#32: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:31 pm
    —
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Steve\My Documents\My Pictures[/img]

#33: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 pm
    —
Well, that didn't work. I'm flying blind here.

#34: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:38 pm
    —
Register to photobucket.com, upload the photo from your disk, get the direct url for the file and then put it in [img] [/img]

#35: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm
    —
Stevvy, do you have a Photobucket account? The img posting only works for URLs (online direct link images). You can post an attachment if you'd like by clicking on the REPLY link here. Will help further if you need.

#36: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm
    —
Great shots everyone.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#37: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm
    —
I have a photobucket account now. I will try again.[img]http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac238/STEVYY1948/?action=view&current=th101_0497.jpg&newest=1[/img]

#38: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm
    —
@#%$*&

#39: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm
    —

#40: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 pm
    —
hmmm... when you run over the pic a box with links should show up beneath it ot just click the uploaded picture. Then copy the link from the direct url box and you paste it between [img] [/img]

#41: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 pm
    —
If you click on the pic in photobucket too there are pre-made links too, one of which is an IMG post. copy that and paste it to the forums here.

#42: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm
    —

#43: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 pm
    —
Don't tell me it's yours Smile

#44: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 pm
    —

#45: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 pm
    —
Yup, my 56. Also my second love. Lot of work and a lot of $. Was a basket case when I got it.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 6