Photographs and Critiques...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#46: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: FideauxLocation: Dallas, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
Well since the overseas guys have some interesting ones here are the blue water shots.

#47: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm
    —
This was taken at Artist Point in Yellowstone National Park this spring

#48: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:48 am
    —
Part of today's shoot.....61 VW beetle. Featured product on this shoot was our Iron Cross wheels and low profile tires.

#49: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 am
    —
Wow, very cool Baument!

#50: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 pm
    —
Alright, figured I needed to get some more up here. Let me know what you think.

1. The table next to my balcony door in my room
2. My daughter after I told her she couldn't have anymore chocolate
3. Downtown in my city
4. One of the City street clocks

#51: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm
    —
All cool Marley, I like the perspective in #4 in particular.

#52: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:24 pm
    —
This is me getting ready to drive the P-51 Mustang.

#53: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:25 pm
    —
Another.

#54: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 am
    —
Drive? You mean you were going to fly that thing?

#55: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: blaze67 PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:25 am
    —
Nice photographs all, I'd thought I'd start sharing too!

My girls at Disney.

My son driving his first Corvette.

#56: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 am
    —
Nice R.Rifles....I've got some Mustang shots somewhere from a shoot I did....didn't get a ride though.......that's awesome.

Great lookin kids there finattic, best part of life aren't they !

If you guys are on my facebook, you've seen this link already, but if not, be sure to check out the Big Picture. Some of the best PJ work there is.....new pics every day or two......

The Big Picture

#57: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm
    —

J_Marley wrote (View Post):

Drive? You mean you were going to fly that thing?

Yes I did. Flew it full out doing a Cuban 8, Split S, Slow speed stall, Barrel Roll, Loop, upside down and pulled a 4.5G turn at 350knots.
........and yes it's the most thrilling thing I've ever done!!   Surprised

#58: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:27 pm
    —
Thought I would resurrect this post as we are getting pictures of members and wanted to see if you guys had other pictures besides yourselves (or more of yourselves) that you'd like to share. Got one here I took of my back deck:

[/URL]

#59: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:22 pm
    —
These were taken by my friend, who is an avid photographer.  

these bullets were recovered from a snowbank we were using as a berm.  gotta love .45

Some .30 cal bullets ready to be loaded. ----------^

Moly-coated bullets for my .204 ruger.

#60: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm
    —
Those are some pretty good macro shots there Braxis. Got anything that you did to put up? Maybe get one of the .204 ruger up here!  Wink

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123456Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 6