Photographs and Critiques...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123456  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#76: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:07 am
    —
10mp Canon PowerShot S90.

#77: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:49 pm
    —
Baument, awesome shot! and Tet, very nice too! I have a couple from the other day that I'll throw up here. Not nearly as good....

#78: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:32 am
    —
Second one looks very similar to some stuff I was messing around with the other night.

#79: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 am
    —
Ok..now y'all got me wanting to share a couple.  This one is from Hawaii.  This was a demonstration on how they used nets to fish.

#80: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:52 am
    —
Shot this one with a little sony digital point and shoot through our guide's spotting scope.  Can you see the lizard in the picture?

#81: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 am
    —
One shaft of light 20 yds into the woods and there was something light brown in it..........

#82: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 am
    —

Story of the shot on my blog at Bauments Blog

#83: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:51 am
    —

#84: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:52 pm
    —
Nice macro Marley, finger add scale, nicely done!

#85: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: Chief-USNLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 pm
    —
Looks great guys...

Here is some of my wife's work..IR and filters

http://jdudzinski.jalbum.net/Monochrome%20Landscapes/

#86: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 pm
    —
She have a modified camera body for IR Chief? I've thought about sending one of my older ones in to have the IR filter removed.......

#87: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 am
    —
Thanks Baument. Trying to actually get some photography stuff started, but I'm lacking a lot of the equipment things. Have a temporary place for my things until I get a website up. FreeStyle Studioz

And very nice Chief! What does the IR part do?

#88: Re: Photographs and Critiques... Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:29 am
    —
Nice photos all.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123456  :| |:
Page 6 of 6