Loss of a great BK Member
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 pm
    —
Some of us already change their tags, Braxis Smile

#32: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 pm
    —
R.I.P.  Sad

#33: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 pm
    —
I'm deeply saddened to hear this. I always enjoyed interacting with DOA. To me he was an example of what a BK member was all about. I will surely miss his candor and our prayers are with his family.

#34: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: VemoLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 am
    —
feels unreal, its only a matter of days ago it seems he was playing with us...  RIP

#35: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: MrFurleyLocation: Chicahhhgo PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 am
    —
Very sad to hear. Rest in peace, my friend.

#36: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:29 am
    —
Wow, quite a shock. Will miss him.

#37: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:35 am
    —
i'm very shocked to hear this new and i will miss him in battle, and i know that this has hit every body here as it this topic brought the website down for a few mins from the number of people connecting,

my thoughts are with the family and i am sorry for your loss, he was a good member and a good player he will be missed

#38: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: Schmak PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:40 am
    —
Terrible news.  We need to plan for the future, but always cherish the moment.
RIP
So sad for the family and friends.  Please try to keep your heads up in this trying time.

#39: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 am
    —
Rest in peace DOA. Youll be missed dearly. My thoughts to the family.  :'(

#40: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: TankMommaLocation: Near Boston PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:14 am
    —
While I haven't been around in quite some time, I still pop in on the forums now and then.  I'd like to convey O'Reilly and my deepest sympathies to the family of DOA and to all of you as well.

We lost a long-time friend and member 2 years ago and know the shock and grief you must be feeling.

#41: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: wacek-wojtekLocation: Poland-USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 am
    —
RIP DOA

#42: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:00 am
    —
I am sorry to Hear of your Loss!!!

May he rest in Peace!

As well as Tripod's Sister, I am duely sorry for your loss as well Tripod.....May She also rest in peace....

#43: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:05 am
    —
What a loss. My deepest condolences to DOA's family.

#44: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 am
    —
My condolences to his family as well......sad day for BK  Sad

#45: Re: Loss of a great BK Member Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 am
    —
Take care on your new road...

[Watch On YouTube]

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4