SOLUTION BELOW TS3 Multi-server connect question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

#1: SOLUTION BELOW TS3 Multi-server connect question Author: TankMommaLocation: Near Boston PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm
    —
Hey all.

I have figured out how to be connected to multiple TS3 servers (ex. yours and ours at the same time.) and I can switch between them by using a hot key from in-game.

HOWEVER, I have not figured out how to switch which TS I can  _Talk_ on. (WITH A HOT KEY....or some way with out having to exit the game I am playing.)   I have heard that it can be done - does anyone know how?

(I have tried using  "activate microphone"  but that does not seem to work.

Anyone know how?

Thanks,
TankMomma[b]  SOLUTION FOUND: The answer is to set "Settings-->Options--->Applications-->Activate Microphone automatically"

#2: Re: SOLUTION BELOW TS3 Multi-server connect question Author: TankMommaLocation: Near Boston PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:08 pm
    —
bump

The answer is to set "Settings-->Options--->Applications-->Activate Microphone automatically"

#3: Re: SOLUTION BELOW TS3 Multi-server connect question Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:58 pm
    —
Thanks Tankmoma! It was great to see you on TS today I hope to see you in the servers again soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1