I am downed like a WWII pilot..
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:13 am
    —
Some nasty virus screwed up my computer and i reformatted it today........ Only 50 problems.  I cant get my drivers to install or i cant find the right drivers. If i cant get the drivers im sc@#!ED.... so yeh.. im probably going to try and take it to school and have it looked at

#2: Re: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:54 pm
    —
Let us know if we can help out.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:40 pm
    —
I still havent been able to fix my problem yet... For the oddest reason my disc that came with my video card cannot run the setup.exe file to install the drivers. I was told to call XFX or NVDIA by my parents.. only problem is they close by the time i get out of work.

#4: Re: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:42 pm
    —
Dukes try opening the disk on a different computer and putting all the files on a flash drive or a new disk see if that helps

#5: Re: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:50 pm
    —
i tried something similar... i explored the cd and copy and pasted the nessacary files and ran the setup...

#6: Re: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:41 am
    —
i contacted XFX and they got me my drivers Smile.... im working on my video at the moment... i have my keyboard and mouse done... got all new anti virus stuff... im running AVG free, And  Norton Anti Virus Corporate Edition.

#7: Re: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: Viper PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:56 am
    —
Nvidia.com for drivers / Firmware

#8: Re: I am downed like a WWII pilot.. Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:42 am
    —
everything is fixed now almost... just waiting on my freind to give me a lightscribe driver

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1