BFBC2 Single Player Premiere
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 pm
    —
From the Battlefield Bad Company Blog:

On Thursday night don't miss the season premiere of GAMETRAILERS TV on Spike TV for your first look at the single-player campaign of BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2.  B-Company is back and you'll see over 10 minutes of never-before-seen footage from the single-player campaign including a new trailer and a first look at one of the game's cutscenes.  During the show GTTV host Geoff Keighley interviews executive producer Karl Magnus Troedsson and senior producer Patrick Bach.  Make sure to tune into GTTV on Thursday night at 12:30 on Spike TV in high-definition.

Watch the trailer here

#2: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 pm
    —
Here's a look at the single player premiere....

Single Player Trailer

#3: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 pm
    —
By the way... hats off to the choice of music... the song is called "You think I ain't worth a Dollar, but I feel like a Millionaire" by Queens of the Stone Age.... strand, I think you may like this one!

#4: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:15 pm
    —
good song, and very fitting.

#5: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 pm
    —
Looks great!

Here is the episode that aired from SpikeTV. It's about 21 minutes to view so enjoy!

For all of you that are worried, you will see that the SinglePlayer mode will give you plenty of time to practice for Multiplayer.

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/battlefield-bad/35391

Last edited by Spider on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

#6: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:48 pm
    —
I was trying to find that but I just lacked the attention span to do it myself Wink Thanks for doing it for me spider!

#7: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 pm
    —
can some one find a link that will work in the uk

#8: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 am
    —
I'll see what I can do for ya T

#9: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 am
    —
Wow singleplayer looks epic.

#10: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm
    —
Maybe this Mr.-T?

BFBC2 Single Player Trailer

#11: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm
    —
Bump

#12: Re: BFBC2 Single Player Premiere Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 am
    —
i saw that video a a few weeks ago

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1