Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:48 pm
    —
I'm very proud to welcome our newest team member Space-Ghost. Its a great honor to have him join us.

Salute,
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: Viper PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:53 pm
    —
Welcome aboard m8

#3: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:59 pm
    —
ello there chap, care to join us for a pint eh

#4: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: icelady PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:04 pm
    —
welcome to bk  space ghost hope to speak to you soon

#5: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: Lion PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:44 pm
    —
Hey there Space Ghost, hmm are you ready for the initiation course? j/k.. Welcome to BK, if theres any we can do to help you we will glad to do it. find yourself at home.

now, more about yourself so we can all get to know you better.

#6: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:47 pm
    —
welcome space ghost glad to hear you enjoyed your gaming  experience with the team, don't let them boss you around thats my job lol just joking.

by the way duke you can not drink

#7: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:20 pm
    —
Welcome!  Always good to have some fresh blood.

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#8: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: KillerbeesLocation: Whidbey Island PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:33 pm
    —
welcome to *BK* hope to see you tonight and to get to know you allways on TS so stop by all the time

CPl.DI.Killerbees*BK*

#9: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: Rob_Da_PimpLocation: England, Surrey PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:10 pm
    —
hey Space-Ghost played with u last night im glad to hear that u have joinned us Smile another add on to are already great team
see you soon

PFC.Rob_Da_Pimp*BK*

#10: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:50 am
    —
I cant wait for initiation night once you get BK tags.

#11: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:05 am
    —
Very funny Destroyer. lol

GOA.Luke*BK*

#12: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:56 am
    —
ohh destroyer should we do that "THING" to him like what we did to that guy

#13: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:58 am
    —
You mean the guy that committed suicide?

#14: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: Lion PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:46 pm
    —
I thought he only went to the psychriatic ward with FPSOGphobia. didnt know he didnt make it.

#15: Re: Please Welcome Space-Ghost to *BK* Author: Space-Ghost PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:17 pm
    —
Thanks guys...Trying to get back on my feet.   Have been sick lately...It was fun playing with you guys last time.  As you can see I need a lot of practice, but I am sure it will come.  Anyone playing with a N52, I am looking too use more items, currently I use my weapons and grenades but I will try to use more smoke etc...So my question is what game devicel are you guys using...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2