Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Driver]
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Driver] Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:51 am
    —
I've submitted a ticket to Even Balance for the Disallowed Driver [125134] punkbuster kick many folks are seeing. I will post the results of the ticket here. I asked for a description of the error as well as a possible correction. More to follow.

SFC.Bull
Echo Chalk Leader

#2: Re: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Drive Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 am
    —
gl with that; i hate to say it but punkbuster SUCKS when it comes to getting them to do anything especially if you were wrongfully banned... lol

( don't ever get your steam account stolen, they just laugh and say its your fault )

#3: Re: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Drive Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:29 am
    —
i to am having issues with PB in BC2 as well.

#4: Re: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Drive Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 am
    —

WannaB wrote (View Post):

gl with that; i hate to say it but punkbuster SUCKS when it comes to getting them to do anything especially if you were wrongfully banned... lol

( don't ever get your steam account stolen, they just laugh and say its your fault )

well at least it's better than VAC... Wink

#5: Re: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Drive Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:16 am
    —
Hey the steam guys actually tried to work with me but noooooo punk buster wouldn't do a darn thing :(

oh well at least i can still play ^_^

#6: Re: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Drive Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 am
    —
i have the same error message....disallowed driver...it is my ATI-TrayTool ,i have to cloe it before i join a server.

#7: Re: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Drive Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm
    —
From EvenBalance to BullBK,

Note #2: This kick is usually caused by one of the following progams running. Disabling them should stop the kick.

Ventrilo Chat Overlay
Team Speak Overlay
DxTweaker
ATI Tray Tools (depends on version)
Game Accelerator (uninstall, then reboot)
Mumble Overlay
EVGA Precision tool

In case you run Steam, please do the following:

* Open Steam
* Go to File-Settings
* Go to the tab in-game
* Uncheck the "Enable Steam Community In-Game" checkbox
* Press OK
* Restart Steam

If you do not have any of these programs running, open this ticket back up and state what you do have running, especially anything that might be similar to the above.

#8: Re: Working Fix for PunkBuster Kick [125134 Disallowed Drive Author: WannaBLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm
    —
bah even more expressing my opinion about them... ugh! you can get run simplistic programs to show you who is talking in game without them thinking your a hack :  /

Hackers just use this to there advantage... they too will get kicked for the same reason until they change the code up a little till its undetectable Sad

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1