Absent for a while
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Absent for a while Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:55 pm
    —
I will be taking a trip to Phoenix this Tuesday to clean up a house we bought and get it ready for rent. I'm not sure how long this will take but I will not be able to play while I'm gone. I will be checking the forums from time to time. I might like the warmer weather and make my stay extended. When I return, I will assume the position  "on my back, dead". It seems I am always in some ones sites.

#2: Re: Absent for a while Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 pm
    —
have fun and i hope you have good weather Cool

see you

#3: Re: Absent for a while Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm
    —
Have a great trip.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Absent for a while Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:37 am
    —
Good luck with the trip and have fun!

#5: Re: Absent for a while Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 am
    —
Have a great trip and hurry back.

#6: Re: Absent for a while Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 pm
    —
Take care of business, there's pleanty of time to play later!

#7: Re: Absent for a while Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:17 pm
    —
Thanks guys, I got here but not without delays. The snow storm caused many delays. Its 70 degrees here but about 6 degrees at home for lows. Maybe I'll stay a bit longer.

#8: Re: Absent for a while Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 pm
    —
stay a bit longer & enjoy it as long as you can. (70 degrees , i close my eyes and dreaming from my motorcycle, ryding it along the roads and stop at the next roadstop to drink a beer hrhrhr)

#9: Re: Absent for a while Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 pm
    —
oh come on stevvy... you know you want to come back to Wisconsin with 6 inches of snow! Wink

#10: Re: Absent for a while Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:42 pm
    —
Glad ya got there OK, have a blast and enjoy the lovely, weather, and seeya when you get back

#11: Re: Absent for a while Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm
    —
6 inches? I don't know where you come from Immolation, but in wisconsin and minnesota, we've held our own in snow this year! Not nearly as much as Pennsylvania or DC, but enough! HAHAHAHAHA

#12: Re: Absent for a while Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:03 pm
    —
What I meant was that we just got 6 inches added to our total this year in Madison... sheesh... I live about 45 minuites north of madison wisconsin... and yes we've had a lot more snow than that for a total.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1