For you Gun nuts.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: For you Gun nuts..... Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:19 pm
    —
Although I don't own any firearms I do enjoy reading up on them and if you're like me you want to look up the weapons we use in the game (especially BC2) then take a look at this site

Modern Firearms and Ammunition

I have been able to locate most of the weapons we have available to us in BC2 and gives a good description and what they really look like.

Have fun.

Feel free to add your own web sites as I really do enjoy looking at things that go BOOM  Very Happy

#2: Re: For you Gun nuts..... Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 am
    —
well, a sight that i have been known to frequent is http://operatorchan.org/.

a word of caution. this is a image board where anyone can post anonymously! there is a fair bit of chaff in with the wheat, and language and content are, er... questionable at times.

that said, some of the regulars on that sight are some of the most knowledgable people I know when it comes to firearms and shooting in general.  some to take as gospel truth have tags of Drake, and meplat.

Enjoy!
SSG.Braxis*BK*

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1