MIA... But Still Alive
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: MIA... But Still Alive Author: Eagle1Location: Colorado PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 pm
    —
Hello to all BK...

I am still MIA...  I have been on the road for a month.
The President of the company came in Monday night
and saw me Tuesday morning. Told me that my install
was better than the one at the corporate headquartes.
Still have more work to do in the new company building,
so am stuck here for awhile longer.

I gotta tell you all that I cannot wait to get home and
get killed by all of you and maybe shoot a few of you
in the process. I sure miss playing the game with you
all and miss talking to everyone on TS.

Maybe if the company gets my new laptop, I can get
TS loaded on it so I can at least hang out with you all
when I am traveling. Who knows, maybe it will be powerfull
enough to run the game and I can play when I am away
from home.

I hope all is well with everyone and hope to be back
with you all soon.

Eagle1

#2: Re: MIA... But Still Alive Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 pm
    —
Glad to hear from you Eagle, and we'll see you when you get back, as always, the light is always on!

SFC.Bull

#3: Re: MIA... But Still Alive Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:52 pm
    —
We have missed your presences on both TS and the Battlefield. Get the Job done and get home buddy.

#4: Re: MIA... But Still Alive Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am
    —
Great to see you on the forums Eagle1. Please do not feel obligated to be around its just a game and real life is more important. With that said I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield again soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: MIA... But Still Alive Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:26 am
    —
See you when you get the time and pc access. Just don't do it during working hours...take care

#6: Re: MIA... But Still Alive Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 pm
    —
Glad to hear from you and that your progrssing successfully in yur career. There is always time for play in the future and we're all lookinf forward to see you again.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1