Happy April Fools Day!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Happy April Fools Day! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm
    —
So has anyone had any good pranks today?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Happy April Fools Day! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 pm
    —
Not yet... trying to think of one...

#3: Re: Happy April Fools Day! Author: Grim PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:15 pm
    —
Yesterday i was helping my neighbor solve a hardware issue with his PC.

so whilst his back was turned i kindly installed PC nanny , which enables the installer to set up and remote access the PC ,you can observe and control the PC completely  without the knowledge of the user.

Guess what i was doing today to his horror and dismay.  LOL

He rang me 4 times and Even came round to try and explain his misfortune's of his PC completely taken over by poltergeist's and starting applications on its own playing music and even rebooting, lol

i could not control myself  i haven't laughed so much in ages.

i went round after midday and owned up lol his face was a picture.

Happy April fools

#4: Re: Happy April Fools Day! Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 am
    —
yeah ive heard of people doing that before grim. pretty funny. crazy thing happened a couple years ago to my brother and myself (THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH APRIL FOOLS)

my brother had just been getting into networking stuff. we had been searching all over the internet to try to configure our own network in the house. some odd websites that might have contain trojans came up  and it looked like someone was actually moving our mouse. we quickly shut down the computer. after we sat back and said that was pretty crazy stuff, the computer booted back up! lol we got freaked out and pulled that network cable out so fast lol. so i can relate to your friend a little bit.

the girl im interested in just wrote on her facebook account that she was pregnant from her last boyfriend... that is pretty messed up for an april fools lol. her mom was freaking out too.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1