Another New Recruit... hey all!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Another New Recruit... hey all! Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:13 am
    —
Well, I guess I should jump on the bandwagon and officially introduce myself on the forums...

Luke, Viper and Killer recruited (so blame them) and even though I am usually resistant to clans, (Fight the machine and all that) I have had a to of fun with the guys that I have met so far, and seeing as I am on the server and TS seemingly every waking second, I knuckled under and joined.  

A bit about myself, I am a 20 yr old going to college in Florida for a BS in Ocean Engineering.  I have been playing FPS's for about 10 years and the COD series since in first came out.  I am also on Steam (username: Arksailor) and would love to get together with anyone who wants to play TF2 or Left4Dead (both of which I am horrible at).  

Hope to see you all on the server!

Good Hunting,
-Braxis

#2: Re: Another New Recruit... hey all! Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:22 am
    —
Welcome to *BK*!

Add me to your steam.  Im bhdkickas

#3: Re: Another New Recruit... hey all! Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:54 am
    —
Welcome!

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#4: Re: Another New Recruit... hey all! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 am
    —
Welcome to the team Braxis its a great honor to have join the team. Now please stop killing me....

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1